Anime Fest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome Anime Fest

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Piece-My idea on why Luffy is going to fine one piece.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raimaru
Anime Nerd
Raimaru

Male Number of posts : 22
Favorite Anime : One Piece
Registration date : 2008-06-01

One Piece-My idea on why Luffy is going to fine one piece. Empty
PostSubject: One Piece-My idea on why Luffy is going to fine one piece.   One Piece-My idea on why Luffy is going to fine one piece. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:02 am

Ok, Gol D. Roger buried one piece, Shanks was on Roges ship as a kid, Luffy became a pirate because of Shanks, And Luffy is following Roger's Route.
Back to top Go down
aznd0ughb0i
Anime Lover
aznd0ughb0i

Male Number of posts : 218
Favorite Anime : Code Geass
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: One Piece-My idea on why Luffy is going to fine one piece.   One Piece-My idea on why Luffy is going to fine one piece. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:06 am

and he's probably gonna find it because the main character always gets what he wants
serios oni
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/g0tmlk
Raimaru
Anime Nerd
Raimaru

Male Number of posts : 22
Favorite Anime : One Piece
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: One Piece-My idea on why Luffy is going to fine one piece.   One Piece-My idea on why Luffy is going to fine one piece. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:12 am

Not allways, in the case of yusuke he was pnce human protecting the world than he found out he was part demon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece-My idea on why Luffy is going to fine one piece.   One Piece-My idea on why Luffy is going to fine one piece. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece-My idea on why Luffy is going to fine one piece.
Page 1 of 1