Anime Fest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome Anime Fest

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Member pics

Go down 
+8
Ðark-Çhan
Kaimazi
Ðhamon
_crissi_
Kitty Kat
Farfadets
DarkNightDemon
seshimazi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
_crissi_
Captain of 10th guard sqaud
_crissi_

Female Number of posts : 617
Favorite Anime : Shaman King
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Member pics - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:47 pm

Wow i like that tobi dude he has courage much ^.^
Back to top Go down
DarkNightDemon
Leader of akatsuki
Leader of akatsuki
DarkNightDemon

Female Number of posts : 810
Favorite Anime :
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:18 pm

lol you like everything criss. x'D
Back to top Go down
aznd0ughb0i
Anime Lover
aznd0ughb0i

Male Number of posts : 218
Favorite Anime : Code Geass
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:32 pm

come on, what tobi said was harsh! i would never take crap that big from anyone!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/g0tmlk
Ðhamon
Anime Fiend
Ðhamon

Male Number of posts : 683
Favorite Anime : Blue Gender

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:15 pm

Haha, I love this, once again honesty is mistaken for rudeness.
Reminds me of American Idol.

Quote :
Dhamon.
I adivise you to reconsider you outlook on life and the treatment of other humans as yours seems to resemble that of a small immature child.

Actually small immature children normally don't know words like myself, and also don't even talk to people like you. Most children would run at the pics I've seen of you, it takes a large amount of charisma to look at them more than a few miliseconds. Also children don't even notice these things, I mean I had a crewcut untill I was like 10, I wish someone told me before it looked like shit.

Quote :
I think yuo are need of a adjustment to life. And to relize that you insults only get you no where in life.

I need an adjustment to life? I'm not the one who watches hentai all the time like you blandly admitted on several occasions, and I have an extremely unactive true life but you have by far have me crushed. I've been on alot of forums but most of my post counts have been under 100, now let's compare your experiences on forums...

Insults don't get you very far in life, but who was insulting? Not I. I was stating my opinion on your pictures, I'm very much entitled to that and it resembled nothing of an insult. But actually insults do get you places in life, it gets bosses taunted so they try to hit you, and even higher bosses see this, fire them, and promote you!

Quote :
I'm leaving this forum as I must say has been ruined experince by you.
thus I bid you all farewell.

Oh well, you're not very active anyways. I hope you grow up and learn what the world is truly about, and know the difference between and insult and an opinion. You basically are exactly like those stupid people that cry and get mad at Simon when he tells them how they sing. When he is actually helping them, I'm giving you advice to not be so god damned ugly. Normally I don't even judge guys either, but I made a special exception for your case.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Omega_Dominion
DarkNightDemon
Leader of akatsuki
Leader of akatsuki
DarkNightDemon

Favorite Anime :

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:23 pm

wows, you write a lot O_O
Back to top Go down
_crissi_
_crissi_

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:05 pm

DarkNightDemon wrote:
^__^

woosh!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

DnD has purty hair
Back to top Go down
aznd0ughb0i
Anime Lover
aznd0ughb0i

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:01 pm

Ðhamon wrote:

Quote :
Dhamon.
I adivise you to reconsider you outlook on life and the treatment of other humans as yours seems to resemble that of a small immature child.

Actually small immature children normally don't know words like myself, and also don't even talk to people like you. Most children would run at the pics I've seen of you, it takes a large amount of charisma to look at them more than a few miliseconds. Also children don't even notice these things, I mean I had a crewcut untill I was like 10, I wish someone told me before it looked like shit.

Quote :
I think yuo are need of a adjustment to life. And to relize that you insults only get you no where in life.

I need an adjustment to life? I'm not the one who watches hentai all the time like you blandly admitted on several occasions, and I have an extremely unactive true life but you have by far have me crushed. I've been on alot of forums but most of my post counts have been under 100, now let's compare your experiences on forums...

Insults don't get you very far in life, but who was insulting? Not I. I was stating my opinion on your pictures, I'm very much entitled to that and it resembled nothing of an insult. But actually insults do get you places in life, it gets bosses taunted so they try to hit you, and even higher bosses see this, fire them, and promote you!

Quote :

Oh well, you're not very active anyways. I hope you grow up and learn what the world is truly about, and know the difference between and insult and an opinion. You basically are exactly like those stupid people that cry and get mad at Simon when he tells them how they sing. When he is actually helping them, I'm giving you advice to not be so god damned ugly. Normally I don't even judge guys either, but I made a special exception for your case.

ROFL go dhamon!!!
but screw honesty! i'm gonna insult!
tobi looks like a fat pedophile that has no life. oni XD
Back to top Go down
tobifreed
Anime Nerd
tobifreed

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:29 pm

Ðhamon wrote:

Quote :
Dhamon.

Quote :

Quote :

Wow that wasted about 2 minutes of my life reading that... I COULD HAVE SPENT THAT TIME WATCHING HENTAI. .... ugh... and american idol blows.
and DHamon i've decided to stay just to see you struggle... in trying your best and well what ever it is your doing... not sure it reminds me of a small bird trying to excape a big bird that is mighty hungry....
so anywho. and on another note aznboi? fat pedo...... for all I know you could be the pedo-bear...oh and welcome to the interwebz were insulting people is just like the special olypics, where even if you win your still a retard.....
And don't make me have Odin come here. I don't like making the special kids cry. (meaing the two of you...though aznboi you do seem a bit nicer and not as much cocky as him.) in other words Dhamon
Spoiler:
pics of my trip to japan will be posted if my dad remebers the camera this time ^^.
Back to top Go down
Ðhamon
Anime Fiend
Ðhamon

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:17 pm

First warning, first offense, don't post pics that stretch the forums. Put them in spoiler tags.

You could have atleast replied with some sense of dignity.

Also remember I'm ®yan at Arg. I'm honestly not scared of anyone there. I've debated with Ripplemagne lots, and I guess Njord. Though Njord seems more like a wanna be god these days, he hardly posts anything worth reading, more spam and flame than anything now.

Odin is a mouthful of opponent, but I'm sure he'd make fun of you before me.
Back to top Go down
aznd0ughb0i
Anime Lover
aznd0ughb0i

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:59 pm

god dammit, don't invite any of those wanabe gods here.... oni wave
and the reason why i stopped going to arg was these dam lengthy post
Back to top Go down
DarkNightDemon
Leader of akatsuki
Leader of akatsuki
DarkNightDemon

Favorite Anime :

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:27 am

~TOPIC PEOPLE~
Back to top Go down
aznd0ughb0i
Anime Lover
aznd0ughb0i

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:22 pm

i'm too lazy to post up pics >.>
Back to top Go down
DarkNightDemon
Leader of akatsuki
Leader of akatsuki
DarkNightDemon

Favorite Anime :

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:47 pm

its okey, you posted one before. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ðhamon
Anime Fiend
Ðhamon

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:29 pm

DnD needs more pics! Don't have enough.
lol j/p
Back to top Go down
aznd0ughb0i
Anime Lover
aznd0ughb0i

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:41 pm

dnd was that an insult? lol
Back to top Go down
DarkNightDemon
Leader of akatsuki
Leader of akatsuki
DarkNightDemon

Favorite Anime :

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:03 pm

haha, really funny Ðhamon... =____=;;

what azn? @__@
Back to top Go down
Farfadets
Anime Nerd
Farfadets

Male Number of posts : 94
Favorite Anime : huh? too much xD
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:35 pm

i finally have one pic of me!!! $5000 each so i post it xD>
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ðhamon
Anime Fiend
Ðhamon

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:57 pm

Did you get beat up?!?!
I got your back man!

(nice Wc3 headhunter)

To Dnd, what Aznd said. It's opposite of that.
Back to top Go down
aznd0ughb0i
Anime Lover
aznd0ughb0i

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:10 am

what?
Back to top Go down
DarkNightDemon
Leader of akatsuki
Leader of akatsuki
DarkNightDemon

Favorite Anime :

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:22 am

you look like max!! :O

fafa looks like max!! *runs around screaming* and Ðhamon looks like peter!! @__@
Back to top Go down
Ðhamon
Anime Fiend
Ðhamon

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:26 am

Peter? Wth?
Back to top Go down
DarkNightDemon
Leader of akatsuki
Leader of akatsuki
DarkNightDemon

Favorite Anime :

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:50 am

a guy in my class. ^_^;;

gosh he looks like max!! *runs around screamig* UH! *runs into wall*
Back to top Go down
tobifreed
Anime Nerd
tobifreed

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:26 pm

Er back on topic...
Crissi you comment alot you evr gonna post a pic of you's?
Back to top Go down
DarkNightDemon
Leader of akatsuki
Leader of akatsuki
DarkNightDemon

Favorite Anime :

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:56 pm

i have seen a pic of crissi! i love her hair!!

lol more hair. xD but its so cool!!
Back to top Go down
_crissi_
_crissi_

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:39 pm

O.o were'd you see a picture of me ive never put one up ever!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member pics   Member pics - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member pics
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next