Anime Fest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome Anime Fest

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My suggestions =]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
_crissi_
Captain of 10th guard sqaud
_crissi_

Female Number of posts : 617
Favorite Anime : Shaman King
Registration date : 2008-04-18

My suggestions =] Empty
PostSubject: My suggestions =]   My suggestions =] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:42 pm

Well i have a great mind and loads of great ideas i can come up with everything

First

Tis a stat trade

For the people with stats they can trade them with people to get more of one or more type of stat/s

Example:

Laura has :

Attack: 104
Defence: 72

And I have

Attack: 67
Defence: 112

We trade.....Laura gives me 25 attack stats and I give her 25 defence that way she can up her defence and I can up my attack

Get it ? ^.^

Second

A manga series based on the people on this site it could be based on weakly events on here or things that have being suggested as a episode

I could have a go at drawing one I have no idea how it will turn out though I've only ever drawn anime charicters as a picture on its own

But
I'll still try it should be good

Third

And I have this one after I read your thing about money

You get people to recruite and do missions and solve riddles if they do it
correctly then you give them money ...and your thinking but thats what the stats are for !....well leave
the stats for battles and spars or they choose what type of mission/what ever they have to do (to earn money or earn stats) and do it that way so it has money and stat earning ways

Any good ? ^___^

Forth

A something Of The Month

Like on my site were we have healer of the month and warrior of the month you could do that on here

Were to become (whatever) of the month they have to recruit so many # of people type correctly and help other understand thinks and to do other nice stuff that you think gives them a right to be it.

Then they can earn stats (and money) for doing something rather simple and that is a big request is 'How can I get stats easily?' ive seen it on a lot of sites people take more intrest in things they can do

Fifth

The Cookie Masker

Kinda like the something of the month but different...
A weekly competition were people put there names in for a vote and the winner of the vote goes up a rank or gets named the cookie master many people love cookies so I thought if you get in a cookie theme thing it will atract more people to the site and make members more iIdunno happy you could say to have that kinda theme
But they get awarded with either going up a rank or giving them stats (or money)

kawaii oni kawaii oni kawaii oni kawaii oni
Back to top Go down
seshimazi
Leader of Organization XIII
seshimazi

Male Number of posts : 517
Favorite Anime : One piece
Registration date : 2008-04-17

My suggestions =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions =]   My suggestions =] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:17 pm

I like the 2 and 5 idea
Back to top Go down
https://animefest.forumotion.com
_crissi_
_crissi_

My suggestions =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions =]   My suggestions =] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:19 pm

i draw a lot of anime but im gunna have to find out what everyones charicter will look like
Back to top Go down
seshimazi
Leader of Organization XIII
seshimazi

Male Number of posts : 517
Favorite Anime : One piece

My suggestions =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions =]   My suggestions =] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:20 pm

ok..
Back to top Go down
https://animefest.forumotion.com
_crissi_
_crissi_

My suggestions =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions =]   My suggestions =] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:27 pm

what would yours look like purple emo hair ?? ^///^
Back to top Go down
Ðhamon
Anime Fiend
Ðhamon

Male Number of posts : 683
Favorite Anime : Blue Gender

My suggestions =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions =]   My suggestions =] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:15 pm

Yeah you're gonna have to wait for mine. I just picked this avy out of default avy gallery because I was told to put up an avatar. I still need to find a good anime character. I used to have lots of em but I wanna go a new approach now.

Also I dunno how, but if you can find a tutorial somehwere I can try and edit your pics on the computer, I know that's how most people draw now of days. Draw then edit on computer. I have photoshop cs3 but the closest to custom work i've done is custom skins for warcraft 3 models.

I like all the ideas, but should implement some of them with time, and more people here, not just plop em' all on right now.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Omega_Dominion
_crissi_
_crissi_

My suggestions =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions =]   My suggestions =] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:36 pm

indeed

if i do this im working on three different mangas for three different sites ^.^

and yer you could edit them cause i have no idea how to work photoshop =s
Back to top Go down
DarkNightDemon
Leader of akatsuki
Leader of akatsuki
DarkNightDemon

Female Number of posts : 810
Favorite Anime :

My suggestions =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions =]   My suggestions =] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:12 pm

i love the manga idea!! i love to draw, xD
Back to top Go down
Ðhamon
Anime Fiend
Ðhamon

My suggestions =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions =]   My suggestions =] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:22 pm

Yeah I wish we had stats and could rp. Thought it get boring because I would dish out so many beatdowns.
Back to top Go down
_crissi_
_crissi_

My suggestions =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions =]   My suggestions =] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:57 pm

well suggest stuff he gives them to used suggestions dont he
Back to top Go down
Ðhamon
Anime Fiend
Ðhamon

My suggestions =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions =]   My suggestions =] I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:02 pm

What did that sentence even mean....
Back to top Go down
_crissi_
_crissi_

My suggestions =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions =]   My suggestions =] I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:58 pm

seshi said he gives stats to sugestions that will get used so suggest stuff
Back to top Go down
Ðhamon
Anime Fiend
Ðhamon

My suggestions =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions =]   My suggestions =] I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:42 pm

Uh not anymore, I set up the stats, and Seshi turned it on for everyone, I had a purpose for it, but it wasn't even complete. I had to get off early. It's only going to be for things in the RP section, with all the RP forums, there is a place for rp fighting but you have to join the group to see it. It's open to all. That thread tolerates no spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My suggestions =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions =]   My suggestions =] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My suggestions =]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fest :: Entrance :: Suggestions-
Jump to: