Anime Fest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome Anime Fest

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

moderators & award

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaimazi
Anime Nerd
Kaimazi

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-18

moderators & award Empty
PostSubject: moderators & award   moderators & award I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:57 am

ok we need some moderators as seeing this forum is filled with spam.For now we should atleast have 1-2 mods since our lacks of members.Im willing to be a mod and clean up peoples spam.

award
______
ok we need to give some kind of award to a certain member.each week or month...month would probably be better but i dont choose so whatever.
Oviously Seshi and Ðhamon would choose what the award is for and who gets it.
Back to top Go down
Ðhamon
Anime Fiend
Ðhamon

Male Number of posts : 683
Favorite Anime : Blue Gender
Registration date : 2008-04-17

moderators & award Empty
PostSubject: Re: moderators & award   moderators & award I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:16 pm

Well me and Seshi pretty much mutually decided that we aren't going to do certain things untill we get more members. Hence the reason I've been recruiting, I've done a decent job on my part, now we need others to recruit.

I'm thinking mods are something we need to wait for unless Seshi will make you a mod. I have nothing against you, just at this moment the admins can handle the spam. Crackin' down now, on others and myself. It's those damn chicks making me do it.

Awards also seems like something to wait for, but yes I agree we should really do it, also nothing dumb like "Member of the Month." But in the end I'll probably be stuck making all the icons for award winners, awards will probably be something on the portal, I'm getting pretty good on html so I could make an html page for all award winners. Maybe sig and avy also, again something that needs to be brainstormed.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Omega_Dominion

moderators & award
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fest :: Entrance :: Suggestions-
Jump to: