Anime Fest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome Anime Fest

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
seshimazi
Leader of Organization XIII
seshimazi

Male Number of posts : 517
Favorite Anime : One piece
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:19 pm

Omg it amazes me By far the best!
Sora,riku, and Namine are so amazing!
Back to top Go down
https://animefest.forumotion.com
seshimazi
seshimazi

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:53 pm

This is The best Game ever ive never played a better game.

Characters
Sora
Riku
donald
Goofy
kairi
king mickey
Diz
namine
Roxas

Xehanort
maleficent
Organization XIII
Riku Clone
pete

Plot

The universe of Kingdom Hearts is a collection of various levels, referred to as "worlds", which the player progresses through. Thirteen can be accessed throughout the game and one, the Disney Castle, is shown in cutscenes. Additional worlds are mentioned by various characters, but are not accessible because they have been destroyed by the Heartless, beings of darkness. Ten of the worlds are based on Disney fiction,[ primarily from the Disney animated features canon, and the other four were created by Square specifically for the game.

Each world varies in appearance and setting, depending on the Disney world upon which it is based. The graphics of the world and characters were meant to resemble the artwork style of the environments and characters from their respective Disney film. Each Disney world is inhabited by characters from their respective Disney film; Hercules and Philoctetes inhabit Olympus Coliseum, and Aladdin, Princess Jasmine, and Jafar inhabit Agrabah. Each world is disconnected from the others and exists separately. Most characters in the worlds are unaware of the existence of the other worlds, but some notable ones are aware. Players travel from one world to another via Gummi Ship.

The worlds created specifically for the game mirror the overall appearance of the other worlds and feature either new characters or characters from several Final Fantasy games. The new worlds include: Destiny Islands, where the story initially begins;[ Traverse Town, which serves as a launching point for most of the game; Hollow Bastion, which many of the Final Fantasy characters call home; and End of the World, a large, dark world created from the remnants of various worlds consumed by the darkness. The main characters travel from world to world to seal each "Keyhole"; this protects the world from the Heartless and ultimately from destruction. They also try to minimize their interaction with characters of other worlds in order to maintain a balance of separation. To blend in with the inhabitants of a world, Sora, Donald, and Goofy sometimes change their physical appearance.
Back to top Go down
aznd0ughb0i
Anime Lover
aznd0ughb0i

Male Number of posts : 218
Favorite Anime : Code Geass
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:33 am

the kingdom hearts: chain of memories for gameboy wasn't that good oni wave
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/g0tmlk
Ðhamon
Anime Fiend
Ðhamon

Male Number of posts : 683
Favorite Anime : Blue Gender

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:19 pm

Too bad this isn't anime... merged.
Riku was really cool, untill Roxas came. But I dunno, I don't like popular characters and all characters on KH are popular XD

Hate how they ruined Squall. I mean LEON!!! How gay could that be. It's another way Enix is ruining Final Fantasy. But ignore the Final Fantasy aspect and it;'s a great game. But after KH2, the rest of the games will suck.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Omega_Dominion
jessica-chan
Anime Nerd
jessica-chan

Female Number of posts : 53
Favorite Anime : Shaman king!!! Anna rocks
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:00 pm

the first game was well better than the 2nd dunno why lol
Back to top Go down
Ðhamon
Anime Fiend
Ðhamon

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:37 pm

disagree I like 2nd more, they're are older for one. Better plots at world, but I will always love the first as well.
Back to top Go down
_crissi_
Captain of 10th guard sqaud
_crissi_

Female Number of posts : 617
Favorite Anime : Shaman King
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:59 am

ive neverplayed ive heard its supose to be awesome though
Back to top Go down
seshimazi
seshimazi

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:12 pm

hwta a lozer u r crissi play it!
Back to top Go down
_crissi_
_crissi_

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:17 pm

pffft your a loser ?
Back to top Go down
seshimazi
seshimazi

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:10 pm

Ive played kingdom hearts atleast :p
Back to top Go down
jessica-chan
Anime Nerd
jessica-chan

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:50 pm

it's weird but every movie is better in the first movie than the second ones and before anyone says anything i know it's a game i'm just saying
Back to top Go down
jessica-chan
Anime Nerd
jessica-chan

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:55 pm

yano how there is the straw hat pirates group for one piece i for one think that we should have like keyblade yeilders clan lol or something like that for kh fans
Back to top Go down
_crissi_
_crissi_

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:58 pm

hmm another group i think the groups there are now are still short of people.

*has been advertising much*
Back to top Go down
Ðhamon
Anime Fiend
Ðhamon

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:40 pm

After a major change coming within the end of next week will draw more people in hopefully. I haven't been advertising but once I update animefest I already know a few sites that are willing to advertise the site as long as we advertise back.
Back to top Go down
seshimazi
seshimazi

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:13 pm

_crissi_ wrote:
hmm another group i think the groups there are now are still short of people.

*has been advertising much*
offtopics:I deleted pirates so shutup
stop spamming--sorry for this spam

topic:This game is so awesome!INY UOR FACE CRISSI YOU DONT OWN IT!
ha crissi!I play kingdom hearts everyday!
Back to top Go down
_crissi_
_crissi_

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:33 pm

yer well illl rob jessicas and while im there ill rob her brothers outlaw star dvd set =]
Back to top Go down
jessica-chan
Anime Nerd
jessica-chan

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:54 am

lol ok thanks for asking well that is the point of stealing lol and scott wouldn't let ya he's that tight fisted he wouldn't even let me borrow one game of his, even though he hasn't played on it for 5 YEARS!!! come on you've gotta get tired of somethings i mean seriosly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kingdom Hearts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts   Kingdom Hearts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts
Page 1 of 1